corner corner 講義録

講義録
by n/a | Reference
Registered by RJCC of Regina, Saskatchewan Canada on 3/29/2015

status (set by RJCC): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by RJCC from Regina, Saskatchewan Canada on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Haiku - Japanese Language Resource

The Regina Japanese Canadian Club Inc. (RJCC) is an organization that promotes the cultural and social well-being of the Japanese Community in the Regina area. RJCC organizes a variety of activities in to support the continuance of Japanese heritage and culture of its members. Please visit us at www.rjcc.ca to learn about our club.

We maintain a small collection of resources for those interested in Japanese culture and Japanese Canadian history. Thank you for borrowing one of the books from our permanent collection. We invite you to share your experience with the book in a journal entry (either anonymously or as a BookCrossing member). All previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

If you are done with the book, please contact us at rjcc.info@gmail.com in order to return it for someone else to enjoy.