corner corner Morality for Beautiful Girls

Morality for Beautiful Girls
by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingChampagne14wing of Mettmann, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 3/27/2015

status (set by linguistkris): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingChampagne14wing from Mettmann, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, March 27, 2015

Find this book in the BC Shelf of the kindergarden "Am Laubacher Feld", Champagne 14.

Lesen und Freilassen bei BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 2 by wingChampagne14wing at Dingle's Irish Pub in Mettmann, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, April 20, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/20/2015 UTC) at Dingle's Irish Pub in Mettmann, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingtrikwing at Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Since the last MEet Up at Dingle's this book stays with me for a while...

Journal Entry 4 by wingtrikwing at Dingle's Irish Pub in Mettmann, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, November 19, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (11/20/2017 UTC) at Dingle's Irish Pub in Mettmann, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Liebe Finderin, lieber Finder,
vielleicht bist Du ja neugierig, was dieses Buch bereits erlebt hat oder wohin es noch reisen wird.
Ich würde mich sehr über einen weiteren Eintrag an dieser Stelle freuen.

Viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Journal Entry 5 by winglinguistkriswing at Remscheid, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I received a copy of this from Kleptokitty once but left it with my friends in Graz. I'm glad I'm getting a second chance!