corner corner How to Steal a Dog

How to Steal a Dog
by Barbara O'Connor | Children's Books
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 6/19/2015

status (set by ResQgeek): available

Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, June 19, 2015

Fun book about a girl who plans to steal a dog for the reward money, in order to pay for rent for her homeless family. That sounds kind of depressing, I suppose. But the book is not. The narrator has a fresh, funny voice that makes this a great read.

Journal Entry 2 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Giving this one away at the BC-DC holiday party.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 13, 2017

This is one of the books that came home from last weekend's BC-in-DC holiday party with me. I'm setting this aside to bring to one of the book festivals next spring.