corner corner The Rogue (Traitor Spy Trilogy #2)

The Rogue (Traitor Spy Trilogy #2)
by Canavan, Trudi | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 3/22/2015

status (set by LittleSuz): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Synopsis:
"Living among the Sachakan rebels, Lorkin does his best to learn about their unique magic. But the Traitors are reluctant to trade their secrets for the Healing they so desperately want.

Meanwhile, Sonea searches for the rogue, knowing that Cery cannot avoid assassination forever --- but the rogue's influence over the city's underworld, however, is far greater than she feared.

And in the University, two female novices are about to remind the Guild that sometimes their greatest enemy is found within.."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (4/11/2015 UTC) at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

This book will be released at the Convention in Oxford, at the RABCK table. After it has been found and it's disguise has been taken off, it'll travel to.... with..... (ha, ha, you'd like to know, don't you? Just wait and see!

Journal Entry 3 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Oh my, what a nice surprise! I'm glad that I was able to thank you in person Boekentrol, it was nice to meet you!

Journal Entry 4 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Thursday, March 30, 2017

Apologies for keeping the book for so long on my shelf but I wanted to read The Traitor Spy Trilogy in chronological order and it's been only recently that I got The Ambassador's Mission and The Traitor Queen for myself.
Now, after reading all three books one after another, I can easily say that it was worth the wait as I enjoyed them immensely (The Black Magician Trilogy is still my favourite by this author though!).

Journal Entry 5 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Friday, June 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/8/2017 UTC) at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland

Next stop... Edinburgh, Scotland. Enjoy the book LittleSuz!

Journal Entry 6 by LittleSuz at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 16, 2017

Thank you so much NowINKA - a really kind rack all the way from Poland. I'm looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 7 by LittleSuz at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 17, 2017

I enjoyed this! Took me a little while to get back into the trilogy and the characters, but it was fun once I got into the swing of it. Not as good as the Black Magician trilogy, but I'm looking forward to reading the third in this series. Will keep this on my shelf until I've read them all and then possibly release as a set.