corner corner Pygmy

Pygmy
by Chuck Palahniuk | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Wichtelkoenigin of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 6/2/2015

status (set by Wichtelkoenigin): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Wichtelkoenigin from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Agent Number 67, nicknamed Pygmy for his diminutive size, arrives in the United States from his totalitarian homeland. An 'exchange student', he is welcomed with open arms by his Midwestern host family. Simpsons-spin offs, they introduce him to the rituals of postmodern American life, which he views with utter contempt. Along with his fellow operatives, he is planning something big, something truly, truly awful, to bring this dumb country's fat inhabitants to their knees.

Journal Entry 2 by Wichtelkoenigin at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, July 16, 2015

From the author who wrote Fight Club. Enjoyed the film very much, so I thought I'd give this one a try, too.
Took me a while to get into the weird writing style, but then it was really funny.

Journal Entry 3 by Wichtelkoenigin at Innenstadt - Heumarkt - Offene Bücherkartons des Historischen Archivs in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, July 16, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/16/2015 UTC) at Innenstadt - Heumarkt - Offene Bücherkartons des Historischen Archivs in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Released the book at the The Historical Archive of the City of Cologne.
Have a nice trip, little book! I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.