corner corner Lady of Avalon

Lady of Avalon
by Marion Zimmer Bradley | Literature & Fiction
Registered by guinevere69 of Willetton, Western Australia Australia on 2/4/2004

status (set by gypsyrose02): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by guinevere69 from Willetton, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Part of the Mists of Avalon historical fantasy series, which being christened Guinevere I had to read. Throughly enjoyed these books, love all the celtic magic and historical references that makes you believe that it may just have happened like that. Well I have been told I have an over active imagination

Journal Entry 2 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, February 15, 2004

Removed from the Sci Fi / Fantasy Bookbag.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, March 20, 2005

I would like to read this one, but can't see myself getting to it in the near future, so what to do? Release it to some-one who wants to read it even more than I do.

I'm sending it to gypsyrose02 as part of the "Reverse Wish List Relay #?" relay.

Will be posting it off soon. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, March 23, 2005

received from crimson-tide as part of a reverse wishlist relay. thankyou so much!