corner corner The Hidden Window Mystery (Nancy Drew)

The Hidden Window Mystery (Nancy Drew)
by Carolyn Keene | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/2/2015

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, March 02, 2015

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. Becky had just discovered Nancy Drew in the final months of her life, and was looking forward to reading more of her adventures.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (2/7/2018 UTC) at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA

Becky would have celebrated her 17th birthday next week, so this book is being released in her memory.

Left on the counter next to the condiments in the Four Points Lodge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!