corner corner Sleeping Arrangements

Sleeping Arrangements
by Madeleine Wickham | Women's Fiction
Registered by ButtesChaumont of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 3/2/2015

status (set by Annimanni): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ButtesChaumont from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, March 02, 2015

"Chloe needs a holiday. Her partner, Philip, has troubles at work, and the whole family wants a break. Hugh is not a happy man. His immaculate wife, Amanda, seems more interested in her new kitchen than in him--and he works so hard to pay for it, he barely has time for his children. Maybe he'll have a chance to bond with them on holiday…

When the two families arrive at a villa in Spain for their respective vacations, they all get a shock--it has been double-booked. An uneasy week of sharing begins, and tensions mount in the soaring heat. But the temperature isn't solely to blame: What no one else realizes is that Chloe and Hugh have a history--and that the "accidental" overlap might not have been so accidental after all…"

A book by Sophie Kinsella who is better known as the writer of Shopaholic series.

Journal Entry 2 by ButtesChaumont at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, March 02, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (3/2/2015 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I took the book with me to the meeting at Sokos cafe (5th floor).
- - -
Happy reading! Thanks for visiting the site!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, March 02, 2015

I like to Shopaholic series and have enjoyed her books written as Madeleine Wickham, too, so I grabbed this from tonight's meetup. Thanks, Buttis!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's been a while since I've read chick lit, but this was quite enjoyable – fun and fluffy, perfect holiday reading :D

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing at Hotel Mazury in Gizycko, Warmińsko-Mazurskie Poland on Friday, July 15, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/15/2016 UTC) at Hotel Mazury in Gizycko, Warmińsko-Mazurskie Poland

I left the book on the book shelf in the corner of the restaurant. Thanks for logging in and enjoy!