corner corner I've Got You Under My Skin: A Novel (An Under Suspicion Novel)

Liberate your literature!

I've Got You Under My Skin: A Novel (An Under Suspicion Novel)
by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 9/27/2015

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 27, 2015

Received from Sister No. 3 to read and/or release.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, June 26, 2016

Although I loved Mary Higgins Clark's earlier books, her later books are supremely frustrating to me. Characters have conversations that are painfully awkward because the only purpose of them is to give background information to the reader. Points of view jump back and forth from third to first person in the same paragraph. Confessions are made to the characters least likely to understand them just for the reader's benefit. It's not a bad story as much as poor execution.

Every reader has different tastes, though. I hope the next reader enjoys this more than I did.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/1/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library shortly after 9 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.