corner corner Tears of the Girrafe

Tears of the Girrafe
by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 4/21/2015

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I believe I bought this for release at an English Book Sale here in Basel. It is a great story, I hope its future readers enjoy it :)

--Registered in Basel-Land, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at - Irgendwo in Basel in Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/21/2015 UTC) at - Irgendwo in Basel in Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland

I plan to release this somewhere in Basel today, in honor of International BookCrossing Day!

I left it by our famous and fascinating Tinguely Fountain. My small son and I love to come here and watch the fountain, birds, and people. Hopefully one of the tourists or lunchtime picnickers picked it up. :)

Dear future readers of this book,

Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been! Now that you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you write a journal entry. It is just a little note to let the book's past readers know that the book is safe, and where you found it. It is also nice to know what you thought of it, and if you're releasing it or keeping it. You can come back and and add that later if you haven't read it yet.

Thank you again for participating in this book's journey!
MrsPeel

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Sunday, April 26, 2015

I found the book at the Tinguely Brunnen in Basel CH. I live in Grindelwald (BE) and will release it in a few days in Interlaken, where I study. Hopefully the book will continue its journey through the world. I know there are many tourists in Interlaken, so the book might be read in Asia or the United States, who knows..? :-)