corner corner Pete's a Pizza Board Book

Pete's a Pizza Board Book
by William Steig | Children's Books
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 3/29/2015

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Picked up at Goodwill in Greensburg, Pa., February 2015.

Cute book. Fast read. Made me hungry for pepperoni pizza. ;)

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library at East Liberty Lutheran Church (#6763) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (3/29/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library at East Liberty Lutheran Church (#6763) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 1:30 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing grubsneerg (or any other journaller of this book) as the member who referred you.