corner corner Sonnets from the Portuguese and Other Poems (Dover Thrift Editions)

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Amazon:
Famed series of 44 love poems written to the poet's husband, Robert Browning, plus a selection of poems dealing with religion, art, social problems and political events. These include "Consolation," "The Cry of the Human," "A Curse for a Nation," "The Forced Recruit," "To Flush, My Dog," and others. Alphabetical lists of titles and first lines.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (3/5/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Included in a box sent to the convention.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsota48wing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 11, 2015

From the book buffet at the Convention in Oxford.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Friday, January 26, 2018

The kind of poetry book it is nice to pick up and read a poem every now and then. Which is what I have done. Now it is time for the book to travel on.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 26, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/27/2018 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I hope you will enjoy this RABCK.

Journal Entry 6 by Annchen at Brandbergen, Stockholm Sweden on Friday, February 09, 2018

Thank you for the RABCK! A funny thing happened... I got a gift from a friend, a heart decorated with one of the poems from this book. Sometimes the universe throws out some odd coincidences... :)