corner corner The Twins

The Twins
by saskia sarginson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/30/2015

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 30, 2015

They were inseparable until an innocent mistake tore them apart.

Growing up, Viola and Issy clung to each other in the wake of their mother's eccentricity, as she dragged them from a commune to a tiny Welsh village. They thought the three of them would be together forever.

But an innocent mistake one summer set them on drastically different paths. Now in their twenties, Issy is trying to hold together a life as a magazine art director, while Viola is slowly destroying herself, consumed with guilt over the events they unknowingly set into motion as children.

When it seems that Viola might never recover, Issy returns to the town they haven't seen in a decade, to face her own demons and see what answers, if any, she can find.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Moving this on unread as having to clear some space & looking at the blurb have a few books on similar lines. Hope the next reader lets me know what I've missed.......

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 14, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (1/14/2016 UTC) at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Nesebar, Burgas Bulgaria on Sunday, August 07, 2016

Beautiful story. Loved it