corner corner Swapping Lives

Swapping Lives
by Jane Green | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/20/2015

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 20, 2015

What if a successful, single Londoner and a comfortable, Connecticut mother of two were to walk in each other's shoes for a month? Vicky Townsley is the director of "Poise!" magazine and lives a glamorous London life. She has everything she wants, except marriage, children, and a house in the country. Amber Winslow has a stone mansion in Connecticut, two kids, and a nanny, but she hasn't found the fulfillment she had expected from being a wife and mother. When she spots an intriguing contest in "Poise!" Amber impulsively enters, never expecting to be picked.

My copy is called "Life Swap" but apparently it's the same book!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Summer Festivities Charity shop in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/30/2015 UTC) at Summer Festivities Charity shop in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fairly good book-lent to me by my friend - returning it to her this weekend, maybe she will keep it or pass it on to someone else?