corner corner The Accident

The Accident
by C. L. Taylor | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by 666Izzy of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 2/7/2015

status (set by tenesha): available

Journal Entry 1 by 666Izzy from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Sue Jackson has the perfect family but, when her teenage daughter, Charlotte, deliberately steps in front of a bus and ends up in a coma, she has to face a very dark reality.

Retracing her daughter's steps she finds a horrifying entry in Charlotte's diary and is forced to head deep into her daughter's private world. In her hunt to discover the truth, Sue begins to mistrust everyone close to her and is compelled to delve into the murky depths of her own past.

Sue will do anything to protect her daughter. But what if she is the real reason Charlotte is in danger?

Journal Entry 2 by 666Izzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, February 07, 2015

This is a book chosen by my book group, and I'm looking forward to the discussion. Personally, I found the lead character - Sue Jackson - annoying, and I was totally unable to feel any sympathy for her. Overall, I was just glad to get to the end of the book.

Journal Entry 3 by 666Izzy at Cult Cafe Bar in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (2/17/2015 UTC) at Cult Cafe Bar in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!

Journal Entry 4 by tenesha at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 18, 2015

Interesting story