corner corner When You are Engulfed in Flames.

When You are Engulfed in Flames.
by David. Sedaris | Literature & Fiction
Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 2/6/2015

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, February 06, 2015

Juggle what you can

of peoples brains,
they leak everywhere anyway.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (2/7/2015 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

The book has dropped its skin and run off naked into the Tag Game! :)

Hope you'll have fun with his crazy stories! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This book has arrived, pants round it's ankles...

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at The Baring Hall 'Hotel' (Pub) in Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (4/28/2017 UTC) at The Baring Hall 'Hotel' (Pub) in Lewisham, Greater London United Kingdom

I'm afraid I had to insist that this one put his trousers back on before being taken for a pint on the community bookshelf at our local pub

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!