corner corner Shift (Wool Trilogy)

Shift (Wool Trilogy)
by Hugh Howey | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSemioticghostwing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 9/23/2016

status (set by ardachy): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingSemioticghostwing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 23, 2016

A book for you to enjoy and pass on!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSemioticghostwing at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, September 23, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Hello! Thanks for visiting this book's journal!

You can make a journal entry here - you can remain anonymous if you want! I hope you enjoy the book and that you'll get a chance to leave it somewhere else for someone else to find in due course. There is an old (but still very informative) article on bookcrossing to be found here:

I enjoyed this, but not as much as book one - this mighht be todo with the fact that I think thisvolume, and part of thestory, is what Howey wrote first, while still finding his feet as a storyteller.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I couldn't pick up the first book in the trilogy without picking up the second one! Thanks for bringing it to the Uncon, SG!

Journal Entry 4 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, January 27, 2017

I enjoyed this only slightly less than the first one, mainly because it didn't have quite the same pace. I also found it hard to feel any sympathy for a character called Donald, for some reason. Still good though, and I'm looking forward to reading the third book.

Reserving for Oslo Convention in April.

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 17, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPaws4Bookswing at Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, April 22, 2017

I won wool in a bookswap a little while ago and spotted this at the Oslo convention- couldn't resist picking it up :0)

Journal Entry 7 by wingPaws4Bookswing at Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, July 12, 2018

This is such a thick book! It took me ages to read but I had assignment deadlines etc popping up during this time so I had to be slow!

I really enjoyed book 1, book 2 was still very engaging and told the story from a completely different perspective- I think I preferred the characters in the first novels a little more but it was fascinating to be taken on an extended journey - the beginnings of the whole project etc.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPaws4Bookswing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, September 30, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that Paws4books sent you :0)

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 9 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 07, 2018

Picked up at the Ipswich Bookcrossing Unconvention.
Bookcrossing_Ipswich_Logo