corner corner The Daughters of Cain

The Daughters of Cain
by Colin Dexter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 3/15/2016

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on March 15, 2016. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Hardcover book.

Reserved for the 2016 Oh, the Places We Can Go Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat. Cain.

Also reserved for the March 2016 Ultimate Challenge, whose theme is Maps, hosted by jumpingin.

And for the A-Z authors challenge, hosted by pam99.

As well as the 2016 TV Series Book Release Challenge, hosted by Davros-10. [Inspector Morse]

And the Shelter / pantry / kitchen Release Challenge

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Westbrook Food Pantry, 426 Bridge St in Westbrook, Maine USA on Saturday, March 19, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (3/18/2016 UTC) at Westbrook Food Pantry, 426 Bridge St in Westbrook, Maine USA

Released to the Westbrook Food Pantry, 426 Bridge St, Westbrook, Maine USA, around 2 PM on March 18, 2016.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!