corner corner My Notorious Life: A Novel

My Notorious Life: A Novel
by Kate Manning | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/22/2015

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 22, 2015

This book was one in a donation of 45 books given on 1/2/15 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by a Rockville resident who is soon moving out of town.

Thank you so much for this book!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 29, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/29/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word TO in the title and the word IN in the author's name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2017 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Mother's Day Release Challenge May 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word MA and the feminine given name KATE in the author's name.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world our library!

How to BookCross:
1. Make a journal entry to say that you found this book.
2. Make a journal entry to say how you liked it.
3. Make a journal entry to say where it's being released.

If all of the above seems way too complicated, don't panic! Kindly make one journal entry saying whatever you want to say about this book. Thank you so much.

To follow this book's travels, you may join BookCrossing without cost. You information will not be shared, If you do join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

Happy reading!