corner corner Saturday

Saturday
by Ian McEwan | Audiobooks
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 1/18/2015

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Picked up at the Greensburg-Hempfield Area Library book sale in Greensburg, Pa., August 2014.

Unabridged, 9 CDs, read by Steven Crossley

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 21, 2016

What do 24 hours in YOUR life look and feel like? This was a very interesting concept set in a very interesting time. I wasn't too sure about it at first as nothing seemed to be happening, but as the day progressed, the story did as well, and I was sorry to see the day end.

I listened to about half of this, then switched over to the printed version because it was more convenient at the time. Steven Crossley did a fine job reading, but I think I preferred my own voice and my own pace in the end.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #18338 - North Side in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 06, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (8/5/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #18338 - North Side in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library shortly before 3 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.