corner corner Echoes of Lies (A brodie Farrell Mystery) (A brodie Farrell Mystery)

Echoes of Lies (A brodie Farrell Mystery) (A brodie Farrell Mystery)
by Jo Bannister | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingpeaceangelwing of Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on 1/14/2015

status (set by GailRogan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpeaceangelwing from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My second Jodie Farrell by Jo Bannister who I met on a cruise to Norway! The first of the series, re-starting with this having read another in the series. Highly recommended!

Journal Entry 2 by wingpeaceangelwing at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/13/2018 UTC) at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that peaceangel sent you.

Journal Entry 3 by GailRogan at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Caught at the BookcrossingNI meetup

Journal Entry 4 by GailRogan at -- By post or by hand/ in person -- in Craigavon, Co. Armagh United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/28/2018 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person -- in Craigavon, Co. Armagh United Kingdom

An enjoyable thriller. Passing to my father to read.