corner corner First Novel

First Novel
by Mazarine Pingeot | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingawaywithfairieswing of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 1/10/2015

status (set by Ldesousa): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, January 10, 2015

From Amazon.com:
Translated from French. Agathe is a modern bohemian: a 23-year old Parisian philosophy graduate who lives to a doctrine of total freedom. Her parents are liberal and artistic. With her boyfriend Victor, Agathe forms the nucleus of her group in Paris, a young intellectual elite of diverse backgrounds, united by their beliefs. Agathe is passionate about life, avid for space and people, transforming and seducing the world to suit her. But her hedonism is brittle; reality shatters her most intimate ideals and reveals her hidden vulnerability.

Journal Entry 2 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Hyde Park in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (1/10/2015 UTC) at Hyde Park in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Left at the Lawn Library, a book swap area set up as part of the Sydney Festival Village.

Release #2 for the 2015 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by Ldesousa at Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Picked up the book at the Lawn Library book swap during the 2015 Sydney Festival. I'm must say I was drawn to the book because I liked the cover. The book itself is a good read, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.