corner corner My Grandfathers Blessings : Stories of Strength, Refuge, and Belonging

My Grandfathers Blessings : Stories of Strength, Refuge, and Belonging
by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D. | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 1/30/2004

status (set by bookczuk): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Friday, January 30, 2004

My dentist gave me this book to read. We both had faced some significant health problems in the year prior to his giving it to me. I like to think that it helped him find some inner strength and peace.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, February 22, 2004

I have decided to keep this one- but will loan it out if someone wants it. It has a lot of strength in it- and a lot of wisdom too. We all can use a "battery recharge" now and then and I'll save this book to help with that...

Plus it will be a reminder of a man who loved life, and left it too early. God bless you, Raoul.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at Harold's Cabin Little Free Library in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (5/9/2017 UTC) at Harold's Cabin Little Free Library in Charleston, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.