corner corner Snowblind

Snowblind
by Christopher Golden | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/22/2014

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 22, 2014

This is one of six books donated this month by a visitor to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 22, 2014

My husband selected this book to read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 28, 2014

My husband liked this book, said it was very good, and that I would like it. I'm keeping it to read! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 23, 2017

I chose to stop reading this book because I don't like the writing, I don't like the characters (too many of them), and I don't like the story. It seems stupid.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 14, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (8/14/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The August 2017 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 21, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (8/21/2017 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the exercise room of the Twinbrook Recreation Center. This room is open to members only.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!