corner corner Cat Ate My Gymsuit, The

Cat Ate My Gymsuit, The
by Paula Danziger | Teens
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 12/27/2014

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 27, 2014

1980 Nēnē Award winner.

I think I read this one about a zillion years ago.

Should Marcy stand up for her teacher even though her father disapproves?

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Brasserie du vin in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, December 28, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (12/27/2014 UTC) at Brasserie du vin in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book went to our lovely TOC holiday lunch at Du Vin and didn't come home with me. Not sure if it went to someone in our group, another restaurant guest, one of the staff...or if it stayed on the table when we left. At any rate, I hope it found a new reader today.

Released for Secretariat's 2014 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 52) and my D for December challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!