corner corner The Quick and the Thread (Embroidery Mysteries)

The Quick and the Thread (Embroidery Mysteries)
by Amanda Lee | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 12/6/2014

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, December 06, 2014

In this town, stitching can be deadly.

Opening an embroidery specialty shop in quaint Tallulah Falls, Oregon, was a big deal for Marcy Singer. But it was nothing compared to finding a dead body in her store.

Purchased as a belated Birthday Group present for eponine38, who has it in her WishList.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (12/11/2014 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today as a belated Birthday Group present, with extra goodies.
Enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Thank you so much for this wishlist book for my birthday! It arrived a couple days ago but I neglected to journal it. :-(

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, October 05, 2015

This was fun! It did follow what I'm finding to be the "formula" of cozy mysteries, where the female sleuth is courted by two men, one of which is the detective on the case. I've come to expect it, but don't enjoy the books any less because of it.

This one had special appeal to me as it's about an embroidery shop and there's much talk about cross-stitch. I used to do a lot of it and do miss it - it's been taken over by reading as my spare-time activity. But I may return to it at some point before my eyes get too bad...
--------------------
Reserved for bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, January 26, 2017

Unclaimed in the VBB so this is now available.

Journal Entry 6 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 67 Pond St. in Marblehead, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, July 09, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (7/9/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, 67 Pond St. in Marblehead, Massachusetts USA

Left in the LFL at about 1:30 or so. Hope it finds a new reader!

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!