corner corner Waterdeep (Forgotten Realms: Avatar Trilogy, Book 3)

Waterdeep (Forgotten Realms: Avatar Trilogy, Book 3)
by Richard Awlinson | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 12/5/2014

status (set by Aunt_JuJu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, December 05, 2014

This is one of Croyd's books that he doesn't want any more; it will be looking for a new home soon.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (12/6/2014 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Off to see the world as one of my November RABCKs - happy reading!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

From a box of books that arrived in the mail yesterday, to be released.

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/26/2015 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the annual Day of the Book festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by melydia at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 26, 2015

This was leftover at the end of the Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 6 by melydia at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/16/2015 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Once again, BCinDC is giving away free books at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. This book is one of them.

Journal Entry 7 by Aunt_JuJu at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Got this for free at the Gaithersburg Book Festival May 2015. So far so good and I look forward to passing it on once I am finished. Next stop........not sure maybe NYC!