corner corner Town in a Pumpkin Bash (CANDY HOLLIDAY MYSTERY)

Town in a Pumpkin Bash (CANDY HOLLIDAY MYSTERY)
by B.B. Haywood | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by furball of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 11/29/2014

status (set by butterfly19958): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by furball from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Ah, what would cozy mysteries do without small town festivals? Here the Pumpkin Bash is at the center of attention, and Candy Holiday is hoping her haunted hay ride through a pumpkin field will help pay the bills. Unfortunately, the field is a little too haunted.

Good cozy, but not really memorable -- except for the epilogue, which hints that things are more complicated than they appear.

Journal Entry 2 by furball at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (12/14/2014 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Bringing to the BCinDC Holiday party at Authorauthor's house.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Got this through the first lines game at the BCinDC holiday party today. I honestly don't think I'll ever get around to reading it, so I'll pass it along.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Wawa at 4500 Hwy 1 in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA on Friday, January 23, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (1/23/2015 UTC) at Wawa at 4500 Hwy 1 in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA

Left on top of the pump on my way out of town.

Journal Entry 5 by butterfly19958 at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA on Saturday, January 24, 2015

I found this book at the gas pumps on the way to work this morning. I almost left it but my curiosity got the better of me. When I read the label on the inside cover, I had to take it. I wanted to make sure it continued on it's travels and did not end up in the trash bin. Even though it is not really a book I probably would have picked for myself, I think I will go ahead and give it a read simply because of the way it came to be in my hands.