corner corner More Shtuff - Mutts III

More Shtuff - Mutts III
by Mcdonnell | Entertainment
Registered by alrescate of Strafford, Missouri USA on 1/28/2004

status (set by Silverstone): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2004

This is the third collection of McDonnell's comic strips. While I've never given a good belly laugh over this strip they are often worth a chuckle. These strips feature the sweet Earl and the irrepressable Mooch....quite heartwarming characters.

Journal Entry 2 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Monday, February 02, 2004

On the way to Sweden!

Journal Entry 3 by Silverstone from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I got this one as a RABCK (does it spell that way??) along with some books in the Mitford series by Jan Karon, and not only that... there were BC-bookmarks, post-it notes and BC-art labels in the parcel as well!!! What a blessing... I got new inspiration for releasing again!!

I just read this one today as while resting a while from house cleaning. I love Mutts!!! We have them in Swedish too but I must say... reading it in the original language definitely added to the experience... all these subtle jokes...

Will wild release this one....

Thank you so much Alrescate!!!!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Silverstone at Nils Ericssons Terminalen in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, September 11, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/11/2011 UTC) at Nils Ericssons Terminalen in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

At Bus4you