corner corner The Counterfeits

The Counterfeits
by Leo F. Kelley | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 11/10/2014

status (set by nimrodiel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, November 10, 2014

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (11/15/2014 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to nimrodiel for The "THE" Release Challenge 2014

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, December 15, 2014

your fantastic box made it here right before the end of the semeser crunch. I'm looking forwards to reading these :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017

This is a strange little science fiction story.

An alien race comes to earth and only one of three ships lands without being destroyed by American military missiles. The remaining ship's occupants observe the earth before kidnapping eight humans and replacing them with counterfeits. The main part of the story is told from the "original" humans point of view as Earth's society crumbles as the aliens reproduce and cause havoc. Eventually there comes a reckoning between the aliens and our protagonists. Will they choose to enter a symbiotic relationship with the aliens and become more than human? Or will they choose to cling to their humanity?

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/12/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library.

Released for the 2018 science fiction release challenge.