corner corner VICKY ANGEL

Oxford Convention 2015

VICKY ANGEL
by Jacqueline Wilson | Children's Books
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/12/2015

status (set by MissMarkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 12, 2015

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 12, 2015

Vicky is a sparky girl who doesn't let a small thing like being dead stop her from living life to the full. Whether her best friend Jade is in lessons, out running or tentatively trying to make new friends, Vicky is making her presence felt...

This is a funny and moving story that offers a quirky view of the afterlife and a powerful exploration of the process of grief. It deals with such themes as loyalty, trust and guilt, showing that sometimes only by letting go can a person fully understand how much they love somebody. I think it'll teach a lot of children about grief and guide them through it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 12, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/19/2015 UTC) at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Sending out as part of a surprise RABCK.

Journal Entry 4 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 22, 2015

The postman just delivered this through my letterbox today..... Thank you so much. What a really lovely surprise!

Journal Entry 5 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 27, 2017

The second of three Jacqueline Wilson books I have read in the last couple of days.

This was a very nice easy book to read after a stressful week!

Journal Entry 6 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 27, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/28/2017 UTC) at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Posting on as a RABCK to Miss Markey's school Bookcrossing Club.

I hope you enjoy reading this book.

Journal Entry 7 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 08, 2017

Thank you for this book for my lunchtime Bookcrossing Club at Long Furlong School.

Journal Entry 8 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Releasing tomorrow on the Bookcrossing Bridge in memory of bookcrosser, Becky Johns.