corner corner We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

Oxford Convention 2015

We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
by Karen Joy Fowler | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/3/2015

status (set by saskiasosmile): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 03, 2015

Bought in Scope Charity Shop Walthamstow High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at HGG2015, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/16/2015 UTC) at HGG2015, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book and a parcel of goodies on their way to the Netherlands as part of Holiday Gift Giving 2015

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingFifnawing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 31, 2015

Arrived safely in a lovely parcel of Holiday Gift Giving goodies! Thank you very much Poodlesister - you're a star!

Journal Entry 4 by wingFifnawing at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Taking it to the 2017 Convention in Oslo to give to chawoso. This was her selection from the First Pages Roundabout.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, April 26, 2017

... found it at the RABCK table. Thanks for bring it to Oslo, fifna. I think it was a very good choise.

Just a good read!

Journal Entry 6 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Sunday, March 11, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (3/11/2018 UTC) at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany

Travelling back to UK. saskiasosmile has chosen it at the Alphabet VBB.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 22, 2018

Arrived! Thanks chawoso for sending this book to me.
Looking at its history, this book is truly a travelling book!