corner corner Flight Lessons

Flight Lessons
by Patricia Gaffney | Romance
Registered by hotflash of Tucson, Arizona USA on 11/4/2014

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by hotflash from Tucson, Arizona USA on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

A fun read about the ties that bind female family members.
I'm cleaning off my bookshelf, so this little book is off to Bookczuk for her new OBCZ. Hope it finds an appreciative reader

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Today is Veteran's Day, so I wasn't expecting any mail. But clever hotflash sent a parcel of books for our reading room/book exchange/UBCZ here at The Bristol by UPS and Brown delivers on holidays when USPS is closed! Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at The Bristol (book exchange shelves) in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (11/11/2014 UTC) at The Bristol (book exchange shelves) in Charleston, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookczukwing at Little Free Library -General Store (and gas station) in Long Creek, South Carolina USA on Saturday, February 10, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (2/9/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library -General Store (and gas station) in Long Creek, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Greenville, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I saw a lady get very excited about this book when she found it at the little library box outside the shop where I was having coffee. When she left, I went to see what all the commotion was about. Frankly, the book wasn't worth all the excitement, but my mom will like it for valentine day, maybe.