corner corner The Men And The Girls

The Men And The Girls
by Joanna Trollope | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Deborah909 of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 10/28/2014

status (set by edithdoll): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Deborah909 from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 19, 2015

BookCrossing is a worldwide movement to share books with strangers and friends. Please take this book, read it, and keep it as long as you like. When you're ready, pass it on.

Now that you've visited the BookCrossing web site, we hope that you'll add a journal entry. We'd love to know how you came across this book, whether you enjoyed reading it, and how you plan to pass it along to the next reader.

Journal Entry 2 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 19, 2015

A collection of books from Deborah909

Journal Entry 3 by amyem at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018

I thought I knew where this was going and thought I might be annoyd by that but it actually took a few different and surprising turns and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Some of the characters were a bit too much for me, I never really found much to like in Julia and Hugh and then there was Bluey but overall, a good enjoyable read, esp. for a day at the beach.

Journal Entry 4 by amyem at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (8/8/2018 UTC) at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for a stay on the work booksharing shelf.

Journal Entry 5 by amyem at Tatte - Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (8/14/2018 UTC) at Tatte - Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at August 2018 Boston Bookcrossing MeetUp.

Journal Entry 6 by wingedithdollwing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Orphan @ Tues. Aug. 2018 Meet-Up Boston Bookcrossing to be released c8/16/18--ommunity bookcase, lower level cafeteria John McCormack Bldg., One Ashburton Place Boston, MA 02108