corner corner Markings

Markings
by Dag Hammarskjöld | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Deborah909 of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 10/28/2014

status (set by edithdoll): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by Deborah909 from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 19, 2015

BookCrossing is a worldwide movement to share books with strangers and friends. Please take this book, read it, and keep it as long as you like. When you're ready, pass it on.

Now that you've visited the BookCrossing web site, we hope that you'll add a journal entry. We'd love to know how you came across this book, whether you enjoyed reading it, and how you plan to pass it along to the next reader. ]

Journal Entry 2 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 19, 2015

A collection of books from Deborah909

Journal Entry 3 by amyem at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, January 05, 2018

I picked this up somewhat randomly from books that Deborah909 was giving away without much of an idea of what it would be. Now that I have read it, I'm still not sure what it is. A collection of thoughts, aphorisms, quotations, translations, and some poems. Mostly religious and also rather obssessive about death. Odd is the best description I can give it

Journal Entry 4 by amyem at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, January 11, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/11/2018 UTC) at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release to work book sharing shelf

Journal Entry 5 by amyem at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at February 2018 Boston Bookcrossers Meetup

Journal Entry 6 by wingedithdollwing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, February 25, 2018

Caught/orphan re: 2/24/18 Sat. Meet-Up Boston Bookcrossing @ Panera Bread/Porter Square Cambridge--holding for now.