corner corner Pirate Cinema

Pirate Cinema
by Cory Doctorow | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingFraukeRowing of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 10/26/2014

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingFraukeRowing from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, October 26, 2014

I have read this book (as well as many others by the same author) as the free ebook version available online. I really enjoyed them and now I finally managed to buy the paper book and register it for bookcrossing in order to both support the author and make the story available to more readers :-)

Pirate cinema is a wonderful story about movies, creativity, copyright and piracy. When Trent McCauley finds himself cut off from the internet because of illegal downloads, he runs away and joins a group of activists, never giving up on his passion for making movies.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFraukeRowing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/29/2014 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Passed on at the meetup - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by viscum at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Received this during the BC-meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by viscum at Il Caffe - Drottninggatan in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (3/28/2015 UTC) at Il Caffe - Drottninggatan in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Left it in the OBCZ shelf

Journal Entry 5 by Nordpirat at Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Picked up at Il Caffe.
The other day I got the idea to release some books at a convention I will be attending shortly. I think this book might be fitting so I took it with me and I plan to release it there.

Journal Entry 6 by Nordpirat at Culturen in Västerås, Västmanland Sweden on Thursday, March 03, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (3/3/2016 UTC) at Culturen in Västerås, Västmanland Sweden

Released at Prolog LARP convention.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Västerås, Västmanland Sweden on Sunday, March 06, 2016

Picked up at Prolog LARP convention. My first bookcrossing find, even if Ive heard about it before. And a book that sounds really interesting! :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Heby, Uppland Sweden on Monday, May 16, 2016

Wow. This is easily one of the best books Ive ever read. I really love it. Awsome!

Im sorry Ive kept it so long. Now I have to release it, and Im a bit unsure how to find a good spot. :P

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sala, Västmanland Sweden on Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dropped at smu, sala missionskyrkas ungdomsverksamhet.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sala, Västmanland Sweden on Saturday, June 11, 2016

Picked up at smu, looking forward to reading it! :D