corner corner Still Alice

Still Alice
by Lisa Genova | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingwaterfallingwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 10/2/2014

status (set by Meekachu07): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingwaterfallingwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Thursday, October 02, 2014

trade-size paperback.

This is a World Book Night (US) 2013 edition which I found at a local Goodwill store.

Harvard professor Alice Howland is diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwaterfallingwing at Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, February 06, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (2/6/2015 UTC) at Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Sent on as requested on the GenFic VBB list.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing with me. This arrived today in the mail. I trust to read it before the movie comes out.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, February 12, 2016

I have had this book for 1 year today. I picked it up and started it just a little while ago. I should finish this book before the end of next week.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, February 13, 2016

Found this book captivating. I could not put it down. It is written in such a way that the reader feels like they are Alice. My husband's friend 's wife has early onset of Alzheimer's disease.

I am reserving this book for the ABC book box.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, March 05, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (3/5/2017 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM to Meekachu07. Also, released for Oh, The Places We Can Go Release Challenge 2017

Journal Entry 7 by Meekachu07 at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, March 19, 2017

I think this is via the First Sentence Book Box, but not entirely sure. Thank you for sharing.