corner corner Stealing Buddha's Dinner: A Memoir

Stealing Buddha's Dinner: A Memoir
by Bich Minh Nguyen | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 9/30/2014

status (set by Piiku): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I ordered this book from BWB for the 2014 Birthday Group

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (9/30/2014 UTC) at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Releasing as part of the 2014 Birthday Group, I hope you have a happy birthday!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPiikuwing at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thank you so much bookstogive, for this book and also organizing the Birthday Group 2014 <3