corner corner The Cat Who Covered the World: The Adventures of Henrietta

The Cat Who Covered the World: The Adventures of Henrietta
by Christopher S. Wren | Children's Books
Registered by chuckacraft of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 9/29/2014

status (set by elis-fromSweden): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by chuckacraft from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, September 15, 2016

[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, September 15, 2016

This book is a nice "biography" of the cat Henrietta and her human :0

I was a bit disappointed because I had high expectation of book to be very funny and have very extraordinary stories... but still a fun read!

Journal Entry 3 by chuckacraft at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, September 15, 2016

This book is a nice "biography" of the cat Henrietta and her human :0

Journal Entry 4 by chuckacraft at Coffee Club Hagley Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, September 15, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/17/2016 UTC) at Coffee Club Hagley Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Happy bookcrossing!

Would love to hear what you thought of the book!

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, September 26, 2016

Picked up at a meetup a couple of weeks ago and completely forgot to journal until now - sorry!

=+=

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 28, 2016

It's only 15 years old, but already this book seems to be telling stories from a much earlier, more innocent time, before over-the-top airport security. I suspect if the author tried the same lifestyle today, Henrietta would spend most of her time locked in a crate in the hold - if you can't take nail scissors on a plane, there's no way they'd allow an unrestrained cat wandering around a cabin! (Most cats I know are quite capable of being classified as a weapon of mass destruction, let alone a sharp object!) :-)

=+=

Journal Entry 7 by futurecat at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

Want to meet other Bookcrossers? A small but active group of Christchurch Bookcrossers meet once a month for lunch and to exchange books. If you'd like to join us, check out the Conventions and Meetings Forum for details.

=+=

Journal Entry 8 by wingelis-fromSwedenwing at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Took this from the book buffet thinking I should send it to a person married to a cat crazy girl. :-) Time will tell if that will be true.