corner corner The Time Trap Gambit

The Time Trap Gambit
by Larry Maddock | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 9/17/2014

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

From a batch of books I received from neighbors who are clearing out their house in preparation for selling it.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, March 23, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (4/26/2015 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the annual Day of the Book festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 26, 2015

This was leftover at the end of the Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (5/16/2015 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Once again, BCinDC is giving away free books at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. This book is one of them.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 18, 2015

I picked this up at the Gaithersburg Book Festival, 2015.
I expected this story to be a corny vintage SF romp. I was pleasantly surprised at the depth of the character development, and the creativity if the writing. It may be difficult to release this back into the wild.