corner corner The Killing Hour

The Killing Hour
by Lisa Gardner | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/20/2015

status (set by daffodil-2): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 20, 2015

Edit: July 20th 2015

So here's the thing....I managed to use this BCID twice ( duh!!!)

The number now solely belongs to "The Killing Hour" by Lisa Gardner. This was one loads of books I found when clearing out my Dad's things & while it got labelled up with a pre- numbered BCID it obviously escaped being registered....which is why the number also got used for "War Horse" . Luckily that book is with Daffodil-2 & she has very kindly amended its BCID to one of it's own ...& it's journal can be seen here :o)

Thanks for helping out Daffodil-2 & AnonymousFinder, I hope you enjoy the book despite all the confusion!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Wish list book, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (3/25/2015 UTC) at Wish list book, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases

Room for this little 'in to sneak in with another RABCK ;-)

EDIT: 18th July...To Anonymous Finder

Thank you for catching the book "The Killing Hour" by Lisa Gardner - I have messed up & used the same BCID twice but hopefully I will soon be able to get things amended.
Hope you enjoy the book

RELEASED 18th JULY ON A BENCH IN KIRKCUDBRIGHT (NEAR MCLELLAN'S TOWER)

Journal Entry 3 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, March 30, 2015

Journal Entry 4 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, May 18, 2015

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, June 18, 2015

I found this book looming all lonely on a bench. Surprised to see what it was I took it home and wanted to see what journey it has been on. However I am sad to say the book I have is not war horse. It's something completely different it is a book bylisa Gardner called the killing hour. I will read it and I will pass it on once finished. Sad that it's journey has not yet been a fruitful or exciting one. I do hope the next person to find it enjoys it too.

Journal Entry 6 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, June 19, 2015