corner corner The Complete Persepolis

The Complete Persepolis
by Marjane Satrapi | Graphic Novels
Registered by -Kata- of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 9/12/2014

status (set by -Kata-): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by -Kata- from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, September 12, 2014

to my permanent collection

Journal Entry 2 by -Kata- at to a fellow bookcrosser, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (9/13/2014 UTC) at to a fellow bookcrosser, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Extrahippalainaan Annimannille! :)

Journal Entry 3 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Persepolis is right now with me, I'll try to give it to Annimanni in the next monthly meetup in Helsinki. =) Maybe I'll even read it myself before that.

Journal Entry 4 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (9/27/2014 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Taking this today to Annimanni. I actually had time to read this and I'm glad I did because this was pretty damn great. The kind of comic books I enjoy the most right now really.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Brilliant, thanks very much :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, January 29, 2016

Well, I am quite embarrassed of having kept this book (and the other one...) for this long. I'll try to return both to you asap (just need a courier, of course).

But about the book: I loved it! It was poignant, funny and heartbreaking and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by -Kata- at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Thanks to all couriers and readers! Welcome home book :)