corner corner 50 Jobs in 50 States

50 Jobs in 50 States
by Daniel Seddiqui | Nonfiction
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 9/10/2014

status (set by hyphen8): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

from Amazon, to read first for a wishlist tag

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Great title, but disappointing author. The author focused on a lot of self-congratulation, and not so much on the jobs themselves, which would have been more interesting. I would up just skimming the second half of the book, to glean the very few sentences/state about the job itself.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/4/2014 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

A Wishlist tag. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Wishlist tag received - thank you! (Actually two tags at once, since the labels arrived in the same package.)

Sounds like an intriguing concept, but it occurred to me as I looked at the photos inside the covers that it must take a towering ego to put yourself forward for such a wide range of jobs - for which I'm guessing he had virtually no credentials. Still, I'm hoping that it will provide some interesting tidbits.

(Larger photo here.)