corner corner Romance Bookbox

Romance Bookbox
by Unknown | Romance
Registered by goldloeckchen of Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, January 23, 2004

status (set by Lunabooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by goldloeckchen from Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, January 23, 2004

The Romance Bookbox starts out with nine titles by well known Romance writers and others.

If you'd like to participate, just drop me a pm and you'll get added to the list. It is supposed to travel through Germany, first, then around the globe. I'm going to try to arrange people by country.

Once the bookbox arrives, please register it, first, then write which books you took out and which you contributed in turn.

The Bookbox starts with:

Participants:
1.Ihatemilk (The Netherlands)
2.Fellow (Switzerland)
3.nikel27 (Germany)

I'll send this out as soon as possible.

Journal Entry 2 by Ihatemilk from Boskoop, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 27, 2004

great for the summer

Journal Entry 3 by Ihatemilk at Bodegraven, I did give it to my friend in - Per post of in persoon doorgegeven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 27, 2004

Released on Sunday, June 27, 2004 at I did give it to my friend in Bodegraven in Bodegraven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands.

and then the box is going to Switzerland

Journal Entry 4 by Lunabooks from Bodegraven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 27, 2004

I got this bookbox from my friend Ihatemilk. Lots of interesting reads in it! Will send to Switzerland after reading/exchanging...

Journal Entry 5 by Lunabooks from Bodegraven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, June 29, 2004

At this moment the bookbox contains:

Sidney Sheldon - The other side of midnight
Janet Evanovich - Full tilt
A.N. Wilson - Love unknown
Nora Roberts - The Stanislaski Sisters
Nora Roberts - Luring a lady

I will contact Ihatemilk who gave me the bookbox and then we'll send it on to Switzerland.
Have fun reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Lunabooks at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 14, 2004

Released on Saturday, August 14, 2004 at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, Controlled Release Controlled Releases.

Going to leave this box at a friend's house. She wants to send it on to Switzerland, but maybe there's someting in the box that interests her before sending it on. To the next reader: Enjoy!