corner corner Scaredy Cats

Scaredy Cats
by Jennifer Leczkowski | Humor
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/6/2014

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, September 06, 2014

I picked up another copy of this miniature hardcover for a possible geocache release. It's a collection of cute-cat photos with a Halloween theme: "Step AWAY from the pumpkin," says the hissing ginger tom, that kind of thing. It's hard to go wrong with pictures of cats, and these are nice ones, with or without the jack-o-lantern props; my favorite is a two-page pic of a cat on a branch silhouetted against a full-moon night sky. "Boo!"

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, May 31, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/31/2015 UTC) at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA

I left this little book, bagged for protection, inside the Round-A-Bout the River geocache in Hudson NH. Hope the finder enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hudson, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 05, 2015

Very cute book, love cats! Found inside the Round-A-Bout the River geocache in Hudson NH. Will place in the next geocache I find.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, August 07, 2017

Heh! Found this book in another cache, the marvelous pirate-themed Nashuan's First Cache, when I stopped by today to swap trackables. Since I didn't know how long this book had been in that cache - and since there was plenty of other swag - I reclaimed it for a later re-release.

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/19/2017 UTC) at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA

I left this little book in the 1k for McShea geocache in Goffstown NH on this warm day; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2017 Spooktacular October release challenge. ***