corner corner Artemis Fowl: The Graphic Novel

Artemis Fowl: The Graphic Novel
by Eoin Colfer, Andrew Donkin | Graphic Novels
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 9/1/2014

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 01, 2014

Liberated from Little Free Library #6055 in Highland Park, Pittsburgh, Pa., August 2014.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Corolla, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 25, 2015

As a fan of the Artemis Fowl series, I enjoyed this graphic novel retelling very much. The panels were action-packed, the story unfolded nicely. Artemis Fowl is a great read no matter what.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #21640 in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina USA on Friday, June 26, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (6/26/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #21640 in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina USA

Left inside the Little Free Library around 9:30 a.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing grubsneerg (or any other journaller of this book) as the member who referred you.