corner corner Murder Flies Left Seat (Wwl Mystery)

Murder Flies Left Seat (Wwl Mystery)
by Jackie Lewin | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by heartthumper of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 8/30/2014

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by heartthumper from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Adding to the Mystery Book Box.

When Grace and Albert Beckmann arrive at the airport to take their Piper Turbo Arrow for a weekend trip, they find it gone. Albert, a professor at the local medical school, is outraged, but Grace has to hide her delight. Small planes are definitely not her thing. Relief soon turns to terror, however, when the plane with its dead pilot is found crashed in the nearby mountains. The Beckmanns realize they were about to fly that plane themselves. It could...should...have been them.

Then they discover a few surprises under the cowling. Someone, it seems, arranged for the plane to crash.

Grace, using such resources as her journalistic background, twin sixteen-year-old sons, and her weekly tennis group, sets out to make sense of the tragedy. Her search leads her to a secret runway in the mountains, a stash of deadly treasure, and some moments in the air neither she nor her readers are likely to ever forget.

Journal Entry 2 by heartthumper at Crime Scene Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/29/2014 UTC) at Crime Scene Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Added to the Crime Scene Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 29, 2014

Taking from the Crime Scene Bookbox. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Read this quite some time ago and as is my bad habit, I didn't write a review or keep notes while reading. But I remember enjoying it, especially reading about flying in a small, private plane, the thought of which I find terrifying. I don't even like to fly in a large jet. Anyway, it was a good read, though I tend to forget details shortly after closing the book for the last time. I do remember that it was hard to put down.

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at New London - see notes for details in New London, Connecticut USA on Monday, May 30, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (5/29/2016 UTC) at New London - see notes for details in New London, Connecticut USA

Left on a bench along the waterfront, near Amtrak station and ferry terminals. Hope the finder enjoys it!

Released for Leap Into the Wild Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe.
Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.
Released for 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge hosted by ekorren.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!