corner corner Water for Elephants

Water for Elephants
by Sara Gruen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/1/2016

status (set by chocdrop): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 01, 2016

From the office bookshelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (5/23/2016 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book off to chocdrop.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

The 2016 Unconvention will be held in Birmingham, 23-25 September. Visit http://2016.bcukunconvention.co.uk/ for details!

Journal Entry 3 by wingchocdropwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 04, 2016

Another wish granted by Poodlesister. Thank you very much.