corner corner Deadly Appearances: A Joanne Kilbourn Mystery

Deadly Appearances: A Joanne Kilbourn Mystery
by Gail Bowen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 7/17/2014

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, July 17, 2014

#1 in the series.

Later: I loved everything about this except the political stuff (Ms. Kilbourn works on a political campaign, and though the fact that it's Canadian politics in this case made it a bit more interesting, it still just isn't my cup of tea). The rest of story was great, with enough twists and turns to keep me turning the pages until [much too] late into the night. I actually had a strong suspicion, about 3/4 of the way through, of whodunnit, but the motive wasn't revealed until the end. Great writing! The political campaign stuff is the only thing that prevented a rating of 10 stars. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, Grayson Rd. in Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, July 05, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/5/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library, Grayson Rd. in Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Left in the LFL at about 2:45. Hope someone will enjoy it!

Released for 2015 Canada Days Release Challenge hosted by gypsysmom.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!