corner corner This Book Will Save Your Life

Little Free Library E17

This Book Will Save Your Life
by A. M. Homes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/30/2014

status (set by brunton11): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, November 30, 2014

A birthday present from my sister

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Very funny and very moving.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, September 22, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/22/2018 UTC) at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending as a tag to brunton11

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers in Ipswich from 5-7th October 2018 http://2018.bcukunconvention.co.uk/

Journal Entry 4 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 24, 2018

Arrived safely today. Thanks for the tag.